- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup grated tasty cheese
- 75g feta roughly chopped into 1/2 cm chunks
- 4 cups self-raising flour
- 1 red onion - finely diced
- 3 tomatoes - diced
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1 cup finely chopped spinach
- 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper
Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
Either butter large texas muffin trays, or line them with squares of baking paper.
Whisk together all the wet ingredients until combined.
Sift the flour into the mixture and add the tasty cheese, onion, tomatoes, spinach and salt and pepper (to taste) and fold gently into the wet ingredients.
Spoon mixture into the muffin trays and bake for approx 20-25 minutes until cooked.