The Science Behind the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies -
Kitchen Conundrums with Thomas Joseph
Soft and chewy, thin and crisp, or cakey? How do you like your chocolate chip cookies?
Here's the answer to creating your perfect chocolate chip cookie.
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teasp soda
- 1 teasp salt
- 2 teasp vanilla extract
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
1. In a mixer cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs 1 at a time.
3. Add vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl put flour, soda, salt and whisk it all together.
5. Put flour mix into batter and on slow speed mix until just combined, do not over mix.
6. Add 2 cups chocolate chips.
7. Scoop cookies on the cookie sheet.
350 F (180°C) bake 8 -15 min
Оригинал записи и комментарии на LiveInternet.ru